GREATER SOUTHERN WATERFRONT SIX TIMES THE SIZE OF MARINA BAY.
THE GREATER SOUTHERN WATERFRONT WILL STRETCH FROM PASIR PANJANG ALL THE WAY TO MARINA EAST.
It is part of Singapore’s Master Plan for a new gateway that will take urban waterfront living into the next era and beyond. Concepts and ideas have been proposed and will form the groundwork for this mega project. Development will begin in phases and will start earlier than scheduled, in just 5 to 10 years’ time. And you will enjoy being at the heart of it all at Sky Everton.
- NEW WATERFRONT DISTRICTSWhen all port activities relocate to Tuas, Tanjong Pagar and Pasir Panjang will open up for unique waterfront live-work-play concepts. Keppel Club will also be redeveloped into a new residential precinct.
- EXPANDING THE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (CBD)The existing CBD and Marina Bay could be expanded as a growth catalyst and to bring work places closer to home. This could also inject a new energy for more lively areas after office hours.
3. CIRCLE LINE 6
OPENING IN 2025
In 2025, the Circle Line will be completed with the opening of Keppel, Cantonment and Prince Edward Road stations. Commuters will be able to enjoy faster access from areas such as Kent Ridge and Haw Par Villa to the CBD and Marina Bay area.
4. ST JAMES POWER STATION TO BE DEVELOPED INTO AN OFFICE COMPLEX
The national monument, St James Power Station, will be refurbished into an office complex.
5. MAXIMISING WATER RESOURCES
After the success of Marina Bay as our first city reservoir, a new one could be developed for the Greater Southern Waterfront. Canals could also be planned to enhance the waterfront appeal of the area.
6. DEVELOPMENT OF PULAU BRANI
Anchored to be part of the Southern Gateway for Asia, Pulau Brani will provide exciting opportunities to develop new tourism attractions. A green corridor that links Labrador Park, Berlayer Creek and Mount Faber to Pulau Brani may be created and be connected to Gardens by the Bay and the island-wide green network.
7. BRINGING PEOPLE CLOSER TO THE WATER
Taking advantage of beautiful sea views, a scenic continuous waterfront promenade will link places of interest along the Greater Southern Waterfront.
8. CONNECTING NATURE
More parks and eco-corridors could be planned to seamlessly connect from one park to another. The new Pasir Panjang Linear Park will link West Coast Park to Labrador Nature Reserve.
- PASIR PANJANG POWER STATION TO GO UNDERGROUNDSingapore will build its largest underground substation by 2025, freeing up more than three hectares of land. A commercial development will be built on top of it.The remaining land area will be used for lifestyle and other purposes.10. NEW PASIR PANJANG LINEAR PARKThe upcoming Pasir Panjang Linear Park will connect West Coast Park to Labrador Nature Reserve, offering park users a glimpse of the Power District up close. Future connections will also link up places of interest from the waterfront to the hilltops, allowing visitors to enjoy a distinctive recreational experience
A POSITION OF EXCELLENCE
Enjoy the very best of city centre living where MRT all you want is conveniently within easy reach. Tanjong Pagar Centre, 100 AM and Chinatown are just around the corner. Marina Bay and VivoCity are mere minutes away by car.
Discover some of Singapore’s best restaurants, Labrador cafes and eateries within walking distance. In an enclave surrounded by parks, schools, shops and more, everything you need is right here. What’s more, the future Cantonment MRT station at your doorstep will enhance Sky Everton’s offering as one of the most accessible and well-connected residences.
MINUTES TO MRT STATIONS
CANTONMENT STATION (U/C) OUTRAM PARK STATION TANJONG PAGAR STATION
PRIVILEGE OF CONVENIENCE
100 AM Mall
Marina Bay Sands Orchard Road
Tanjong Pagar Centre UOE Downtown
Tanjong Pagar Railway Station Shophouses at Blair Road
Just Want Coffee
Kith Café Spottiswoode Nylon Coffee Roasters Strangers’ Reunion
Cantonment Primary School CHIJ (Kellock)
Radin Mas Primary School
5 Steps Academy
Asia Pacific School of Business
Fairfield Methodist Church Kindergarten Inspiration Design International School Marketing Institute of Singapore Shichida Kindergarten
Touchstone International Institute
Childcare Centre MMI
K12 International Academy
Modern Montessori Pinnacle-Duxton My First Skool
Star Tots Playgroup
YWCA of Singapore